Brunch time! This Crustless Smoked Salmon Everything Quiche is perfect for a lazy summer weekend breakfast with your favorite mimosas.
Was your weekend filled with brunch, brunch, and more brunch? I sure hope so! I basically live for brunch, so you know I had to get at least one in. I’m kind of wishing that I had more of this Crustless Smoked Salmon Everything Quiche right now, though.
We were in Nashville for the weekend and we had to eat at our favorite brunch spot there, Marché. If you’re ever in the Nashville area I would highly recommend it! We always like to try new restaurants, but that’s the place we always come back to.
I made this quiche based on one of my favorite quick meals, an everything bagel with cream cheese and smoked salmon, topped with red onion, tomato, and capers. Mmmmm. I know it goes without saying that I love all of my recipes, but I see myself making this every weekend… no joke. It’s easy, friggin’ delicious, and low-carb since it’s sans crust! Enjoy it with a simple side salad and some toast and you’re ready to go!
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup whipping cream
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- A few shakes of hot sauce
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, chopped into large pieces
- 2 tbsp capers, drained
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 1 Roma tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 2 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375ºF and grease a standard pie dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream, salt, and hot sauce. Pour the egg mixture into the greased pie dish, then top with the smoked salmon pieces, capers, tomato, and red onion. Dot the cream cheese around the quiche and top with everything bagel seasoning. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the eggs are just set. Allow to rest for 5-10 minutes before serving, Garnish with chopped fresh chives, if desired.