You NEED these juicy Green Goddess Chicken Sliders for your next pool party. They’re such a fun and fresh way to entertain this summer!
Yay for tiny burgers! These Green Goddess Chicken Sliders have been on repeat in my house so I had to share the easy recipe with you all! I may have mentioned it already, but I started a garden! Actually, I know I already talked about it, but I’m going to do it again anyway. I’m sure I’ll talk about it again in the future when my vegetables start popping up, but for now, it’s all about the herbs.
I knew I would love always having fresh herbs on hand, but I didn’t realize how great it would actually be. I’m obsessed, and now that I have an abundance, I’m trying to find all kinds of ways to use them up. For these sliders, I used a mixture of chives, basil, tarragon, and parleys, but you could use whatever you like! An Italian-style blend of rosemary, oregano, and thyme would be great as well!
One of my ALL TIME favorite quick meals is the Pinterest-famous Green Goddess Grilled Cheese. I’ve been making that for years and I love the combination of goat cheese, avocado, greens, and herbs, specifically. These sliders give me that same vibe and I love them for it. Try them on the grill for a fun poolside lunch with my Spring Pasta Salad With Basil Vinaigrette! (Where I also blab more about the garden, soz.)
- 1 lb ground chicken breast
- ½ cup mixed fresh herbs (I used about 2 tbsp tarragon, 2 tbsp of basil, 2 tbsp parsley and 2 tbsp chives.) All finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ⅓ tsp kosher salt
- 6 pretzel slider buns
- tomatoes, greens, avocado and goat cheese for dressing the sliders.
- In a large bowl combine the ground chicken, minced herbs, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, and salt and mix well.
- Shape the mixture into 3-inch patties or the size of your bun. These don't shrink down like beef patties do.
- Preheat grill, grill pan, or skillet over medium-high heat.
- Grill sliders for 5-6 minutes per side or until the internal temperature reaches 165ºF.
- Place on pretzel slider bun and top with tomato, avocado, greens, and goat cheese.