I might be obsessed with making popsicles, guys, to be truthful i’m addicted to these Paleo Almond Joy Fudgesicles. The ingredient options are so limitless, and they can be adapted for literally any diet or lifestyle. I’ve mentioned it before, but I really like dabbling in creating recipes for different dietary needs. I think that it’s important to try different things and see what works best for your body. Paleo is something that has gained a lot more popularity in recent years and I think that it’s a diet that warrants some research that could be beneficial to a lot of people. These fudgesicles are sooooo creamy, chocolatey, and flavorful, you would have NO idea that they are dairy-free AND paleo friendly. Not to mention, the primary ingredient…is avocado! If you’re like me, and your popsicle mold only has 4 spots, you can save the other half to keep in your fridge for pudding(which is equally delicious,btw)! Definitely be on the lookout for more popsicle recipes this summer, because I can’t get enough!
- ¾ cup water
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup lite coconut milk (canned)
- ¼ tsp coconut extract
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup chopped dry roasted almonds
- toasted coconut to garnish
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend on low, stopping to scape down the sides every now and then. Blend until smooth and no lumps remain.
- Stir in almonds, and pour into popsicle molds.
- Sprinkle toasted coconut on top and add your sticks or tops to your molds.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours, or preferably over-night.
*If you find that the popsicles aren't removing from the molds, try dipping them in hot water really quickly.
Subscribe to get recipes
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new and exciting recipes sent to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.