Your fall brunch spread needs this Sausage and Spiralized Potato Everything Frittata! It’s packed full of flavor and will keep you going all day!
By now, we all have a spiralizer, right? I go through waves of breaking mine out and right now I’m obsessed with it! One of my favorite things to spiralized are potatoes because it cuts down on the cooking time and it creates the most fun shapes! This Sausage and Spiralized Potato Everything Frittata is a great way to make a one-dish meal that’s perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
For whatever reason, I tend to break out my spiralizer more in the fall/winter than the summer. I think its all the winter squash like butternut, acorn, and delicata. Plus, you can spiralize apples or pears for desserts. I’ve even been thinking of trying to spiralize a tiny pumpkin! What are some of your favorite spiralized recipes? If you’re looking for a ton of recipes and how-to’s definitely check out the inspiralized blog and cookbooks!
Check out my most popular spiralized recipe, my Low-Carb Million Dollar Zoodle Casserole!
- ¼ pound breakfast sausage
- ½ white onion, chopped
- 2 small Yukon Gold potatoes, spiralized on 5 mm blade
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 8 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- ½ heaping cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp everything seasoning (I used Trader Joe's Everything but the Bagel Seasoning)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place a medium, 10" oven-proof skillet, over medium-high heat. Add the sausage and cook for 5 minutes until cooked through. Add the diced onions and saute until translucent, another 5 minutes.
- Immediately add the potato noodles and season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Let cook potatoes saute, tossing occasionally until cooked through, about 7 minutes.
- Whisk the eggs together in a medium bowl and add the parsley and cheddar cheese. Stir to combine.
- Once the potatoes are done cooking, spread them out evenly on the bottom of the skillet. Pour over the egg mixture and swirl the pan until eggs cover the potatoes. Cook until eggs are set on the bottom, 2-3 minutes. Top with everything seasoning. Transfer the skillet into the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes or until eggs are completely set. Remove from the oven and slice into four or eight slices. Serve immediately.