This post is in sponsorship with Curly’s RoadTrip Eats
Are you ready for some football? For some, fall means Halloween, pumpkin spice everything and bonfires. For others, it means only one thing… tailgating. Lucky for you, this Slow Cooker Pulled Pork and Chorizo Sausage Dip is perfect for football season. The best part is that you can throw everything in the slow cooker, mix it together and let it do the work for you. Using Curly’s RoadTrip Eats Rio Grande Style makes the process way easier and gives a home cooked flavor with tender pulled pork and tasty chorizo sausage in a fraction of the time. This way, you can catch every touchdown and play every game of corn hole without having to babysit your dish. Plus, this recipe combines two things that scream football, pulled pork and cheesy dip. Serve with tortilla chips, veggies or sliced baguette and you may be crowned MVP of your tailgate.
Don’t forget to visit Sweeps.RoadTripEats.com, watch the promotional videos from the bloggers and VOTE for me (Paige Rhodes) for a chance to win $10,000! There are additional recipes on the site, so don’t be afraid to look around and get some delicious BBQ inspiration.
- 1 package of Curly's Rio Grande Style Pulled Pork and Chorizo Sausage
- 12 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup diced green onion
- Combine all of the ingredients in the base of a slow cooker and mix until well combined.
- Set slow cooker to high and cook, stirring occasionally until all of the ingredients are melted together. Once the dip is hot and everything is combined, turn the crock pot to warm while serving.
- Garnish with more cilantro and green onion and serve with tortilla chips.
This post is sponsored by Curly’s RoadTrip Eats. As always, thank you for reading and for supporting companies I partner with, which allows me to create unique content and recipes for you from readily accessible ingredients. All opinions are always my own.