These Almond Dijon Baked Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard Aioli are a perfect weeknight meal that the whole family will love!
If you’re into easy, delicious and healthy chicken recipes that will please even the pickiest of eaters, these Almond Dijon Baked Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard Aioli are going to be your new favorite weeknight meal.
I have to admit that I’m not the authority on all things easy, quick and accessible. I try to create recipes that anyone can make, but I’m of the opinion that anyone can make anything if they really want to. I believe in you! But, I know that for most people making beef bourguignon on a Tuesday isn’t realistic. Long story short, I want to be here for you to create whatever kind of recipes you need. Today, I chose to share these healthy baked chicken tenders, next week I might upload my favorite no knead rolls, or in a few days, I might share a recipe for homemade gummy bears. (Spoiler: I am.)
If you have any requests for specific kinds of recipes please leave a comment and I will do my best to satiate every appetite. Happy cooking!
- 1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken tenders or breasts cut into tenders
- 1¼ cups almond meal
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- ¾ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 eggs, large
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- Cooking spray
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to 450 F degrees. Line large baking sheet with a baking rack and spray well with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix almond meal, garlic powder, and salt and pepper. In another small bowl, whisk the eggs and dijon.
- Pat chicken tenders dry with paper towel. If using whole chicken breast, cut into strips.
- Dip each strip into the egg and dijon mixture, coat completely in almond mixture and place on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes on one side, flip and bake for another 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot with ketchup or the Honey Mustard Aioli.
- Whisk all four ingredients together in a small bowl.