These easy and delicious BBQ Pulled Pork Rice Bowls with Sweet Potatoes, Black Beans & Corn come together in under 30 minutes!
Now that it’s officially hibernation season, hearty and meaty meals are a must for those cold winter nights. These BBQ Pulled Pork Rice Bowls with Sweet Potatoes, Black Beans & Corn use the NEW Curly’s Smoked Pulled Pork with 25% MORE Meat to keep you nourished and satisfied!
You probably know that I’ve been a part of the Curly’s family for several years now, and I love all of the innovative products they bring out! This time, it’s in the form of their regular BBQ and Bold & Spicy pulled pork flavors, but with a meatier and heartier texture and a premium quality. Don’t worry, it’s the same great flavor you know and love but with 25% MORE meat! As always, Curly’s has over 50 years of experience as the Smokehouse Experts. Smoking their meats for hours so you can enjoy them in just minutes!
You can find the new Curly’s product ONLY at Walmart, which makes it so easy for you to find for your family. Whether you’re at home watching your favorite team play or hosting a cozy movie night for friends, these bowls are a fun way to let everyone build their own and top as they like! Pro tip: Buy both variations of the new Curly’s pulled pork so that your guests can choose their preferred heat level! TBH, you’ll probably need the extras anyway.
Be sure to check this link to see where you can find the NEW Curly’s products near you!
- 1 cup brown rice, cooked
- ½ cup Curly's Smoked Pulled Pork with 25% More Meat, warmed through
- ½ avocado sliced
- ¼ cup black beans drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup corn drained
- ½ cup cubed cooked sweet potato
- 2 tbsp scallions, sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 lime
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp salt
- Fluff the rice and place it in your bowls. Layer the Curly's Smoked Pulled Pork with 25% More Meat on top. Layer the avocado, beans, corn, sweet potato, scallions, and cilantro in the bowl.
- For the lime crema, zest the lime, then squeeze the juice into a small bowl. Add 1 tsp of the zest and 1 tbsp of the juice to the sour cream, along with the garlic and salt. Stir to combine and use immediately, or refrigerate until ready to serve. Store any extra of the lime crema in the refrigerator for up to one week.