Keep your resolutions going strong with this uber-healthy and delicious Berry Acai Smoothie Bowl that will keep you satisfied all day!
In my last post, I mentioned that I’m not all about the whole #NewYearNewMe restriction that comes in January. I love that everyone uses it as a jumping-off point to start leading a healthier life, but often people go overboard. I’m talking fasts, cleanses, and crazy crash diets.
If your goal is to add more nutrition to your everyday life, then this Berry Acai Smoothie Bowl is for you!
Normally, I’m making lists and resolutions myself this time of the year. They’re usually things like, be a better friend or wear nicer pajamas. This year, however, I haven’t yet set aside any particular goals for 2019.
Sure, I want to get in shape after having the baby (my body does feel like a rotten sack of trash) and of course, I want to be the absolute best mom I can be, but I feel like those things are just part of life and don’t need a title as a “New Year’s Resolution”.
I do find myself wanting to set intentions when it comes to work and finances. Do you have any certain plans that you take to handle your money and stay on track when it comes to working from home? I would love to hear them and any other resolutions you’ve set for yourself!
- For the Smoothie
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1 1/2 cups of frozen berries
- 1/2 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 frozen packet of acai berry puree, I use either Trader Joe's or Sambazon
- To Top
- shredded coconut
- flax seeds
- cacao nibs
- Place the almond milk, frozen banana, frozen berries, yogurt, honey, and acai puree in the blender.
- Blend until thoroughly combined and smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into 2 deep bowls.
- Arrange the desired toppings over your smoothie bowls and serve.