If you don’t know what you’re bringing to Thanksgiving, I’ve got you covered with this Brussels Sprout Salad With Pomegranates and Candied Pecans.
We’re one week out from Thanksgiving! Woo hoo! If you still don’t know what your menu is going to look like, I’ve got you covered. First off, I bring you a brand new recipe, this Brussels Sprout Salad With Pomegranates and Candied Pecans. It’s a welcome light side dish among all of the brown starchy dishes that you’re used to on Thanksgiving. Second, I’m going to list all of the Thanksgiving related recipes on the site in a separate post so that you have everything you need in one place. Except for the turkey, you already have that covered, right? Keep an eye out for that Thanksgiving round-up coming this weekend!
- [b]For the Salad
- [/b]1 pound brussels sprouts, cleaned and shredded
- 1 cup pomegranate arils
- 2/3 cup chopped candied pecans
- 4 oz crumbled goat cheese
- [b]Pomegranate-Orange Vinaigrette[/b]
- 1/4 cup freshly-squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate vinegar (sub apple cider vinegar if necessary)
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Toss all of the salad ingredients together in a large bowl until combined.
- Whisk all of the vinaigrette ingredients together until combined.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over the salad and dig in!