Whether you’re having brinner, breakfast, brunch, or dinner, this Country Ham, Egg, and Kale Breakfast Pizza will be the hit of your meal!
Listen, if enjoying this Country Ham, Egg, and Kale Breakfast Pizza before 10 a.m. is wrong, I don’t want to be right. I mean, it has everything you need for breakfast.
A dose of dairy, some protein from the ham and eggs, carbs to keep your energy up, and even greens! Whether you’re having brinner (breakfast for dinner) or you’re just trying to spice up brunch, this pizza is supremely delicious and comes together in under 30 minutes.
The worst part of making pizza from scratch is dealing with the ball of finicky pizza dough. If you try to roll it out while it’s too cold, it seizes up and you can’t get it to the right size. If it’s too warm… well, it’s just a mess.
There are SO many things I love about this pizza dough. First of all, it’s just the right size for your pizza pan.
I’m a fan of not-so-doughy pizzas and this Wewalka Bistro Pizza Dough creates the most gorgeous thin, crispy, European-style pizza you can usually only find in Italy.
It comes rolled up in parchment, so it gets a perfectly browned bottom and is easy to transfer from counter to tray, to cutting board.
They also have a Classic Pizza Dough and a Flatbread so you can pick based on your pizza preference! I actually tried the Classic Pizza Dough first and that’s what intrigued me to try more from the line. I’m so glad I did and you will be too!
Whether you're having brinner, breakfast, brunch, or dinner, this Country Ham, Egg, and Kale Breakfast Pizza will be the hit of your meal!
- 1 roll Wewalka Bistro Pizza Dough
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups fresh Tuscan Kale
- 2 cups shredded white cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 2 ounces sliced country ham, torn into small pieces (can sub prosciutto if necessary)
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Unroll the refrigerated Bistro Pizza Dough and place with parchment paper onto pizza pan. Drizzle 1 tbsp olive oil onto the crust and spread evenly over the surface. Arrange fresh kale evenly over the top, leaving about an inch bare around the edges. Drizzle the other 1 tbsp olive oil over the top of the kale. Evenly sprinkle white cheddar over the top of the kale. Make four wells in the kale and crack an egg into each well.
- Arrange the country ham around the eggs. Season the top of the eggs with a pinch of salt and fresh black pepper. Place the pizza in preheated oven and bake until the crust is crispy and cheese is melted, 14-18 mins. Serve immediately.