The holidays are notorious for being overly gluttonous. I know I can speak for a lot of us when I say that I am ready for New Year’s Resolutions once that time rolls around. Sure, it’s fun to indulge a little bit around the holidays, but why not make more nutritious choices where you can and make my Cranberry Orange Greek Yogurt Dip?
Chobani Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt is an amazing base for both sweet and savory dishes. You can use it as an equal (and more tasty) substitute for sour cream, or even butter or oil in some baking recipes. It’s packed with protein, low in sugar, full of probiotics, and has no artificial sweeteners or GMO’s. That is a gift that you can feel really good about giving your family!
This recipe is so simple and has only 4 ingredients! You really won’t believe how delicious this dip is until you try it.
I may or may not be guilty of eating it for breakfast.
I am SO excited about this Thanksgiving! It’s going to be my first as a married woman and I couldn’t happier. Sure, nothing has really changed, but at least this year were making the rounds as husband and wife! Of course I will have this dip in hand as well, which btw gets two major thumbs up from the hubby.
You can’t miss the Chobani® front and center in the dairy isle at Wal-Mart!
- 1 cup Chobani® Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 8 oz fresh cranberries
- juice and zest of half of an orange
- ¼ cup sugar
- Combine cranberries, sugar and orange zest & juice in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Simmer until cranberries have burst and mixture is thickened, about 10-15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a medium mixing bowl, allowing to cool completely. Add yogurt and mix well.
- Serve with fruit or cinnamon sugar pita chips!