It’s hot outside and you need to cool down. How about a nostalgic dessert with an iced cookie to take you right back to your childhood? This Frosted Animal Cracker No-Churn Ice Cream is perfect for kids and adults alike.
Sometimes you just don’t know something has been missing in your life until you see it elsewhere. That is true of this No-Churn Frosted Animal Cracker Ice Cream. The base is simple vanilla ice cream, true.
But the frosted animal crackers are the PERFECT mix-in that you never would have thought about. A: They’re delicious and adorable, so why not? B: The frosting on the outside is virtually un-penetrable, so the crackers stay crunchy, even after freezing.
I know, you’re mind is blown. Kiddos and adults will both love this ice cream, so you need to make it STAT. I promise you won’t be disappointed. Plus I can count the ingredients on one hand and there’s no special equipment needed. No excuses!
Too cute, right?
- 2 cups COLD heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp good vanilla extract
- 1 14.oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup frosted animals cracker, plus more for garnish if desired
- 1-2 tbsp rainbow sprinkles ( I just used the sprinkles that were in the bottom of the animal cracker bag)
- Give animal crackers a rough chop. You'll mix them into your ice cream so keep that in mind.
- Whip the cream with a mixer on medium-high speed until firm peaks form, about 2 minutes.
- Fold in vanilla extract and sweetened condensed milk until combined.
- Gently fold in animal crackers and sprinkles, if using, until evenly distributed. Pour into a metal loaf pan and garnish the top with more whole animal crackers.
- Freeze, covered, for at least 6 hours. Enjoy!