It doesn’t take a ton of effort to impress your guests! Instead of throwing your rolls in a basket, make this Holiday Roll Wreath for a festive touch!
You don’t need 50 ingredients and countless hours to make a show-stopping centerpiece for your next dinner party. This Holiday Roll Wreath is the easiest and most delicious way to display your dinner rolls in the way they deserve!
The number one question I get asked around the holidays is how hosts can take some of the heat off of them and what they can buy from the store vs making it from scratch.
Without a doubt, my response is always to buy a bag of Rhodes Bake-N-Serv® Yeast Dinner Rolls instead of making them yourself. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve made these and everyone assumed they were homemade.
While I’d love to take all credit, I always have to give props to my favorite frozen yeast rolls. The holidays are stressful enough without having to knead, measure, and portion rolls.
Make sure you leave enough time for thawing and rising (I usually do the overnight method), but that’s the most thought you have to put into these rolls.
This year for Thanksgiving, we decided to make a couple of loaves of the Rhodes Bake-N-Serv® White Bread so we could make some epic turkey sandwiches with leftovers. My mom even told me to call and remind her to lay them out before 😂.
I love that Rhodes is a family business that’s dedicated to creating quality products and that’s what makes me happy to share them with my family. Plus the amazing flavor, obviously.
Hosting a holiday brunch? Take a look at my easy brunch tips!
- 18 Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls, thawed and baked according to package instructions
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Fresh cranberries, for garnish
- Fresh sprigs of rosemary, thyme, and sage, for garnish
- Thaw and bake Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls according to the package directions. While they're baking, melt the butter with the garlic and salt. When the rolls are finished, transfer them to a serving platter and arrange it in a circle.
- Immediately brush with the melted butter mixture and sprinkle with grated parmesan. Let cool at least 15 minutes.
- Garnish with sprigs of fresh herbs and fresh cranberries. Serve immediately and prepare for all the ohhh's and ahhh's!