Hey guys! Today, I’m sharing with your a super quick and easy recipe, Philly Cheesesteak Bites, that is perfect for snacking on during the big game this weekend! Thankfully, entertaining at home is made so incredibly easy with Coke Zero and RITZ® Crackers.
TBH, I’m one of those people who watch football for the half-time shows, commercials, and of course… FOOD! Just admit it, you are too (there’s no shame).
Everyone loves a good Philly cheesesteak, and these tasty little bites will be no exception. All you need is 30 minutes or less and a few key ingredients to take it to the house! Trust me, If you make these for your party, you’re going to score BIG time in the flavor department.
Ready for more recipes and party ideas with Coca-Cola and RITZ®? Visit SnacksandSips.net for some inspiration and leave me a comment letting me know what your favorite game time snacks are!
- 1 sleeve (Approx. 30 crackers) RITZ® crackers
- 1 medium white onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 15 slices of deli roast beef, cut in half
- 8 slices of provolone cheese, cut in ¼ths
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heat olive oil in a medium saute pan over medium heat.
- Saute onions and peppers with salt, pepper and garlic powder for 5-10 minutes until peppers are softened and onions are translucent.
- Line a baking sheet with RITZ® crackers.
- Top each RITZ® cracker with a piece of roast beef. Place a tablespoon of pepper and onion mixture on top of the meat and place one piece of provolone on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 5-10 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with a cold Coca-Cola.