Mini Prosciutto Bagel Bites! If your summers and weekends weren’t full of Bagel Bites, you obviously aren’t a millennial. Occasionally I’ll get a strange caving for that chewy bagel topped with gooey cheese and meat, but as a self respecting adult (j/k) I can’t bring myself to buy the OG.
Cue grown up mini bagel pizzas.
Prosciutto and fig is probably my favorite pizza combo ever. When I can’t be bothered to think of anything else to make for dinner, it usually ends up being a fig and prosciutto pizza. So, obviously I had to adapt my fave to fit onto little mini bagels.
I love these because they barely even require a recipe and you can adapt them whether you’re serving two people or 12. Now if I could only find a way to be able to sleep until 1pm and not have a care in the world like when I was 13. *sigh*
- 6 mini bagels, separated
- 1 clove of garlic, sliced in half
- ½ cup fig jam
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 3oz package sliced prosciutto
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Place mini bagels cut side up on a nonstick baking sheet. Rub the cut side of each bagel half with the the cut end of the garlic clove. Discard garlic clove.
- Top each bagel half with a thin layer of fig jam and a couple heaping tablespoons of shredded mozzarella.
- Divide the package of prosciutto among the 12 bagel halves.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 10 minutes, until bagel and prosciutto are crispy and cheese is melted.
- Top with chopped parsley. Serve warm!