This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CelebrateTheSummer #CollectiveBias The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or older. Play responsibly.
And just like that… it’s almost the 4th of July. Why summer is in such a hurry to go, I don’t know, but it needs to take a chill pill. Or have a Sparkling Hibiscus Berry Cocktail or two. When it comes to making cocktails, vodka is my liquor of choice. You can pair it with just about anything. My go to vodka? SVEDKA… always.
Just like SVEDKA, this recipe is affordable, on trend and easily accessible. I started this recipe by brewing hibiscus berry tea and sweetening it with simple syrup. When that cooled, I added the SVEDKA vodka and chill in the fridge. After MUCH anticipation, I poured it over a ton of ice, threw in some fresh berries and topped it with lemon sparkling water for a little fizz. Um, hi, can we talk about how refreshing this is? It has SO much flavor and is perfect for the Fourth of July (and the rest of summer TBH). You seriously have to try this.
Can we take a second to talk about the gorgeous chic packaging on the SVEDKA vodka? I mean they always kill it in this department, but that gold lid gives me life. I can’t wait to proudly display it at my Fourth of July party.
For more summer cocktail and entertaining tips visit the SVEDKA website for all the inspo you need.
- 4 hibiscus berry tea bags
- 1 quart of water
- 1 cup simple syrup
- 1 cup SVEDKA vodka
- 2 cups fresh mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries and blueberries)
- 12 oz lemon sparkling water
- In a heat-proof pitcher, brew 4 hibiscus berry tea bags with 1 quart of boiling water for four minutes. Discard the tea bags and allow tea to come to room temp.
- Add 1 cup of SVEDKA vodka and berries to the tea and chill for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- To serve, fill your glass with ice and fill ¾ full of hibiscus berry vodka mix. Top with lemon sparkling water and enjoy immediately.