These Cheesy BBQ Pulled Pork Bombs are an essential snack for any game day soiree. They only require a handful of ingredients and 30 minutes in the oven!
This post is sponsored by Curly’s RoadTrip Eats. As always, thank you for reading and for supporting companies I partner with, which allows me to create unique content and recipes for you from readily accessible ingredients. All opinions are always my own.
Besides Christmas, basketball season in Kentucky is basically the most wonderful time of the year. When it comes to college rivalries, there’s nothing quite like the one between the University of Kentucky Wildcats and the University of Louisville Cardinals. While I attended UK, I now live in Downtown Louisville in CARD country. I’ll let you try to guess which team I’m on 😉
While you’re watching the games at home, you’ll need an epic snack to munch on. These Cheesy BBQ Pulled Pork Bombs combine the two things that are necessary for couch-side cheering, cheese and BBQ. You seriously won’t believe how easy these are to prepare. All you need is a handful of ingredients, including Curly’s BBQ Pulled Pork, and 30 minutes to get fluffy bombs of cheesy goodness.
As you may know, last year I worked with Curly’s on their RoadTrip Eats campaign and now I’m back as a Brand Ambassador for 2017! We’re kicking things off this year with another sweepstake and this time it’s the Curly’s BBQ Showdown. All you have to do is visit Sweeps.RoadTripEats.com and vote for my Cheesy BBQ Pulled Pork Bombs. Doing this gains you an entry for a chance to win a trip for two to Phoenix and the game on April 3rd. How great is that prize?!
- 1 16 oz can refrigerated biscuits
- 1½ cups Curly's BBQ Pulled Pork
- Sharp cheddar cut into 16 1-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Extra BBQ Sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375ºF
- Turn biscuits onto a lightly floured surface and cut each biscuit in half to get 16 pieces. Flatten each into a round with your palm.
- Place a spoonful of Curly's BBQ Pulled Pork and 1 cube of cheddar on each biscuit round.
- Bring the edges up and over, pressing them together and being sure to leave no gaps for the filling to leak out. Arrange the bombs in an oiled cast iron skillet or cake pan. If you have leftover cheddar cubes, arrange them in between a few of the bombs for extra cheesiness.
- Combine melted butter, garlic, salt and pepper, and dried parsley in a small bowl. Brush the butter mixture onto each bomb.
- Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes, until browned.
- Serve warm with your favorite BBQ sauce for dipping.