When you’re in the kitchen mastering your holiday meals, the last thing you want is to have people hovering over your work and making a distraction. I mean, we all love our family and friends, but sometimes you just need to throw out a quick dip into the dining room so they will get out of your hair. Harsh, but true. This ricotta dip takes all of 5 minutes to prepare and only has 5 ingredients, PLUS you more than likely have everything you need in your fridge. Win Win Win.
- 1 15 oz container of full fat ricotta
- ½ cup kalamata olives, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlice, minced
- zest and juice of 1 medium lemon
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper fakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients into the bowl of a food processor or blender. Pulse until everything is well combine and smooth.
- Serve with grilled crostini and crudite!