This Pumpkin Carrot Pupcakes recipe is for all of my friends out there who treat their dogs like their children. This past week marked our precious puppy Lucca’s first birthday! Of course he had to have a special treat to celebrate, so I whipped up these healthy dog-friendly cupcakes. We’re usually really picky about what he eats, so you can rest assured these are made with healthy ingredients that all pups will LOVE!
Another great recipe for your furry four-legged K9’s are these Chicken and Sweet Potato Dog Biscuits! I hope your pup’s love these delicious treats!
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 TBSP maple syrup
- 1 TBSP peanut butter
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- ¼ cup greek yogurt
- 4 oz greek yogurt(for frosting)
- 2 oz peanut butter(for frosting)
- ½ TBSP maple syrup(for frosting)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk all the ingredients together in a medium bowl until well incorporated.
- Using an ice-cream scoop, scoop batter into a lined muffin tin.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until firm.
- Place all of the ingredients for the frosting in a bowl and mix well.
- Pipe or spoon the frosting onto cooled cupcakes and let your pup enjoy!