Is it just me or do you all get stuck in lunch ruts as well? Maybe it’s because I work from home, but I usually find myself snacking throughout the work day and never sit down to a proper lunch. Thankfully, this Peach and Prosciutto Sandwich with Burrata has changed all of that for me.
Besides the obvious, the key ingredient to this wholesome sandwich is Pepperidge Farm® Harvest Blends Bread, in particular, the Seeded Grain variety. The Harvest Blends come in Seeded Grain, Ancient Grain and Sprouted Grain varieties, all of which are equally delicious. This thing I appreciated the most about these bread is how soft they were. Each one has a slightly different flavor, but each one is so moist and they stay that way until the very last slice (it won’t take you long to get there).
Pick up a loaf (or three) at your local Midwest grocer now! I found them at both Wal-Mart and Kroger so you shouldn’t have any trouble tracking them down.
Would you just look at that seedy goodness?
The contrast of textures and flavors in this sandwich is so amazing. Salty prosciutto, creamy burrata, crunchy and sweet peaches, tangy balsamic and basil. MMMMMMmmmmmmmm.
- 4 slices of Pepperidge Farm® Harvest Blends Seeded Grain
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 yellow peach, halved, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 oz sliced prosciutto
- 4 oz of burrata or fresh mozzarella
- balsamic glaze for drizzling, about 2 tbsp
- salt and pepper to taste
- On one slice of your Harvest Blends bread, layer half of your fresh basil and half of your sliced peach. On the other slice, layer 1 oz of sliced prosciutto and 2oz of burrata or mozzarella, torn into rough pieces. Drizzle desired amount of balsamic glaze and season with salt and pepper to taste. Combine the two halves and repeat for the second sandwich. Enjoy!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Pepperidge Farm in conjunction with Blog Meets Brand and I have been compensated for my participation. All opinions are my own.