These healthy, no-bake Pineapple Coconut Energy Balls are the perfect snack for getting you through the day. With dates, nuts, and coconut you’ll be impressed by the flavors!
Whoever started the rumor that healthy food is flavorless and/or gross should be shunned. These pineapple coconut date balls are soooooooooo gooooooood and so good for you!
They legitimately taste like a moist piece of pineapple coconut cake and have NO added sugar. There are natural sugars from the dried fruits of course, but combined with the long-lasting energy provided by the nuts, these little guys are the perfect afternoon pick me up!
Plus, they are paleo and vegan friendly!
- 1 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup dried pineapple
- 1 cups pitted Medjool dates
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- In a food processor, process the pecans and coconut until crumbly. Add in the dates, pineapple, coconut oil, vanilla, cinnamon, and sea salt and process again until a sticky, uniform batter is formed.
- Scoop the dough by heaping tablespoons, then roll between your hands to form balls. Arrange them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, then place in the freezer to set for at least an hour before serving. Store the balls in a sealed container in the fridge for up to a week,
- Serving size: 1 ball Calories: 95 Carbohydrates: 9 grams Sugar: 7 grams Protein: 1 gram